I’m going to preface this post by saying this dude happens to be one the healthiest eaters I know. Aaaaaand Kinnon also happens to be a fantastic barista. This coffee recipe comes from his private, much-tested recipe stash. Everything was chosen specifically for their health perks (‘cept the half & half) as well as good taste.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Espresso maker w/ milk foamer
– Coffee grounds. Any finely ground darker roast will work
– 1 TBSP coconut oil (I used this one – Swanson is my faveee)
– .5 TSP cinnamon powder
– A TSP (or less) of Agave Syrup (used this one from Amazon)
– A pinch of cayenne powder
– Half & half (we only used a little, but you can use more if you’d like).
How-to is suuuper simple:
1) Make about a shot and a half of espresso.
2) Mix coconut oil, cinnamon, cayenne and half & half into the cup. Foam the mixture.
3) Add more coffee or half & half as desired.
Did you try the recipe? How’d you like it?? Any coffee mix-in recs for me?
Wanna keep up with us?
This post may contain affiliate links, for more information please read the disclaimer.